Raise Requisition Unique Roles
Add all roles for whom ‘Raise Requisition’ option must be enabled in recruitment. Only roles that have been added to the setting will be able to raise a requisition.
Show below fields in raise requisition
- Show recruitment start date: enabling this will show recruitment start date on the requisition form.
- Show experience range: enabling this will display experience range required on requisition form.
- Show salary range: enabling this will display salary range requirement on requisition form.
- Show comments: enabling this will add a text area for comments.
- Show asset requirements: enabling this will display asset requirement tab in requisition form.
Tab view settings
- Block IJP Tab: this option removes IJP feasibility for a job.
- Block Refer Tab: this option removes employee refer option for a job.
Enabling this toggle will allow stack ranking for a job.
Allows Admin to choose options to provide a duplicity check for all candidates.
- Start time and end time for calculation must be set
Start time can be one of the following:
- Requisition Creation Date: Date when the requisition was raised by employee/HOD/Admin
- Requisition Approval Date: Date when the requisition got final approval
- Hiring Lead Assignment Date: Date when the hiring lead was assigned to the position. If there is no change in Hiring Lead, final approval date of requisition is considered as Hiring Lead assignment date
- Candidate Application Date: Date when the candidate applied
End time can be one of the following:
- Offer Date: Date when the candidate status in Recruitment is changed to ‘Offer Made’
- Offer Acceptance Date: Date when the candidate status in Recruitment is changed to ‘Offer Accepted’
- Added as pending employee: Date when the employee was added on the system. This date is captured only if the employee is added from Recruitment and Offer Letter modules (and not through employee addition or imports)
- Employee Activation: Date when the employee was activated on the system. This date is captured only of the employee is added from Recruitment and Offer Letter modules (and not through employee addition or imports)
Path (Admin): Settings Recruitment Settings
It is recommended not to change the settings for TAT.
Note: If TAT setting is changed, actual TAT is recalculated across all candidates in the system and position statuses will change accordingly.